Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic

That explosion

You did really good on that Explosion scene. Heh heh... Poor Sonic... It fit in very nicely. Nice work.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Easter egg!!!

I found an easter egg on this episode!!! Remember on the fist episode? They Danced, Ran, and Rode a horse! Same with this ending! They Danced! Then Ran! And Rode a.....well in this case, a suitcase. But he was pointing! I just realized that! *sigh happy ending.....too bad though, I was enjoying this series.....I really hope you make more stuff like this.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Truly sad

This truly made me cry inside....I have a question? Did the porcupine die?......Either way this is sad, and it kind of reminds me about discrimination... *sigh... Curse discrimination for bringing so much pain..... This is almost like a message. I love this series...

There she is!!! There she is!!!

There she is!!!!

There! There! No there! Everywhere!!! lol
She truly was obsessed with him....
Omega kawaiiness!!!!!!

HamsterJam Preview HamsterJam Preview

Nice intro

It seems like it would be a really good flash. I would like to watch it when it comes out. The voices really do match the characters. It seems like a log lost anime or something. Really nice.

Sonic and Mario ep: 1 Sonic and Mario ep: 1

Wow you're amazing!

I agree with Haderust, there was something about the sound, maybe there were some missing sounds. Other than that....10/10 5/5! I can't wait till Ep2! PLEASE pm me when it comes out! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Shadow vs knuckles Shadow vs knuckles

Yeah

Hey that was really good.

SSC ep: 4 SSC ep: 4

Nice one

That was really good. I hope you make another one. keep up the good work. My brother also likes this series as well.(but I think you know that already).......
hmm... I wonder if Falco truly died or not...... Oh but don't tell me, just make more. I don't want to discover it through text, just through your work.

sonicmcbob responds:

kk, i wont tell u if he is dead or not but whos your bro???

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

Wow! Incredible!

Amazing! That awesome! I LOVED THE GRAPHICS! The song was great too! But......It kinda made me feel a bit sad, because of the mood. Oh well, I like sad endings. That was a Great flash animation video, I'm glad you put it on newgrounds.

Great Job! Don't give this up...You should really make another video like this! Sooo Great!