Fly... Fly...

Genious.

Epic ending. I could actually visualize a story in my head while I was listening to it. Very well done. It's great to know you're still going at it. I'm really happy for you now!

Why would i stop?

Confusing Hint Confusing Hint

Nice One!

I like the way how transitioned it to Rock. That was my favorite part I believe. ^^
Keep it up!

Leaving the Light Leaving the Light

Good good...

So little sis, how's it feel to finally post something on NG? This was an exellent choice. X3 Keep up the good work, okay?

Band Piece Band Piece

Yay! I was here first!

Sounds great! Sounds like it's going to be a great piece! X)

It's A really nice intro for a....Whoa! Wait, your in a band!!!? Awesome! Your talent just never ends does it? Can't wait till you finish it. Hope your audience likes it. ;-)

BlazingDragon responds:

I played French Horn in high school, but I don't know if I'll play it anymore now that I've graduated. They are expensive and I was just borrowing one from the school.

Anyway, thanks a bunch!

May It Be-Tommy Grant May It Be-Tommy Grant

I'm feeling guilty

This song sounds like someone who lost their life honorably.....Saying this makes me feel guilty because you know....a car crash... *sigh I mean no offense. I'm sorry for your loss. May your friend John rest in peace. I'll pat respect and just keep this as a tribute song for your friend. People hear me out...Do NOT steal this piece...that is a Low blow.. I'm sorry for your loss, and if you need some one to talk to, let me know... This is a beautiful piece, however if only it was with better circumstances....This is truly a beautiful final good bye gift for your friend...

TommyUlysesGrant responds:

Thank you. I will keep your Words in mind always :).

I Wont Cry-Tommy Grant I Wont Cry-Tommy Grant

*Crowd Goes Wild!!!! WWOOOOOO!!!!

I-Am-FUU-RII-KING-!!!!! SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!!!.......Have YOU EVER thought about being on American Idol !!!? You've got TALENT!!! You should have your own Album!!!!
....urm....do you?

TommyUlysesGrant responds:

errmmmm. no lol ... I dont have an album. but it would be AWSOME if I did. and I suck at singing infront of a crowd.

We all Fall In Love-Tommy G We all Fall In Love-Tommy G

A ball room

It reminds me about a cute lovely couple(two main characters) in a fantasy film, dancing in the crowd at a Ball Room. That's awesome, it sounds like a classic. ~ X3

(*Crowd cheers at the end*)

TommyUlysesGrant responds:

XD. Thank you once again for the review freind.

Twenty Years Away Twenty Years Away

Peaceful

It sounds very soothing, and comforting. It gives me a feeling of sadness, but relief. You know like, "he disappeared.... but for some reason, I know we'll see eachother again.... I just know it!!! So until then, I'll be waiting.".....that kind of theme. But like I said it brings a sense of sadness and comfort.....and peace.

I say to you....R-E-S-P-E-C-T. ~ X3

mename3isme responds:

Ha awesome, you pretty much got it. Nah, if you like poetry at all that Seamus Heaney poem is really awesome. I'm doing him for an English project, he's just an Irish guy who can write poetry. He's a frickin' potato farmer.
So you know, I just got inspired with this stuff that he could do.
Thanks so much for the review.

-Piano Experiment -Piano Experiment

Castlevania

This particular piece reminds me of Castlevania. I believe it would make a good track for the series...if they make another one. ^.^ 5/5 10/10

BlazingDragon responds:

I love that series! The music is amazing, so thank you for the huge compliment. :D

Pure Heart Pure Heart

sounds wonderful

Sounds simply wonderful. It does sound like an rpg. On 00:32 it kinda reminds me of Tales of symphonia. It sounds really good. And umm, I was wondering if I could get your permission to use this in a project I'm working on? It sounds peaceful. ^_^