Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic

That explosion

You did really good on that Explosion scene. Heh heh... Poor Sonic... It fit in very nicely. Nice work.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Easter egg!!!

I found an easter egg on this episode!!! Remember on the fist episode? They Danced, Ran, and Rode a horse! Same with this ending! They Danced! Then Ran! And Rode a.....well in this case, a suitcase. But he was pointing! I just realized that! *sigh happy ending.....too bad though, I was enjoying this series.....I really hope you make more stuff like this.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Truly sad

This truly made me cry inside....I have a question? Did the porcupine die?......Either way this is sad, and it kind of reminds me about discrimination... *sigh... Curse discrimination for bringing so much pain..... This is almost like a message. I love this series...

Eyeball tutorial Eyeball tutorial

Amazing!

Wow! You made this tutorial so simple! You are really good! It really helps! Thank you.

Fly... Fly...

Genious.

Epic ending. I could actually visualize a story in my head while I was listening to it. Very well done. It's great to know you're still going at it. I'm really happy for you now!

TommyUlysesGrant responds:

Why would i stop?

Confusing Hint Confusing Hint

Nice One!

I like the way how transitioned it to Rock. That was my favorite part I believe. ^^
Keep it up!

Leaving the Light Leaving the Light

Good good...

So little sis, how's it feel to finally post something on NG? This was an exellent choice. X3 Keep up the good work, okay?